Happy Friday everybody!!
I need a place to write down all the random thoughts swirling in my head and I figured we could all use a break from baby posts… maybe. (No? Good, because I can’t stop talking about him.)
1. Anyone else house poor and getting pumped about potentially receiving a hefty tax return? We have two major changes when it comes to our taxes this year, a house AND a baby. Cha-ching. Or at least I hope so. And I realize that you’re supposed to break even and all that, well blah, blah, blah. I look forward to getting money back from the government every year! Don’t take that away from me!
Married folk fun fact: The Scottish and I find it helpful to make a list of all the things we want to spend the money on or what we want to save for so we’re on the same page when it comes time to use it. It’s good to make sure your priorities are aligned,
2. The Wee One is getting squirmier and moving more than ever than ever! It’s time to start thinking about BABY PROOFING the house. In our great room alone, we have to worry about the fireplace, the TV, the coffee table, and the stairs. HELP!
3. My cousin and I (the one who lives with us right now) text and talk almost exclusively in hashtags. We think we’re funny, The Scottish thinks we’re annoying. hashtagyoubethejudge
4. January is a horrible month here in Minnesota because of the weather, BUT my nephew is supposed to arrive at the end of it, so that makes it a million times better! I’m dying to be an auntie. 🙂
5. My nanny family is in town for the weekend, and I can’t wait to snuggle my old babies. 🙂
Catch you all on Monday!